In my lightboxes:
Morning Fog And Reflections
Allen D. Pecorino
- Title: Morning Fog And Reflections
- State/Province/Region: Vermont
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Waterbury Center State Park
- Nearest Town: Colbyville, VT
- Brief Directions: Waterbury State Park is located along scenic VT State Road 100, just a few miles north of Colbyville and the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: During our stay in New England, fall of 2010, I rose early one foggy morning searching for soft light images. The recent heavy rains had the Waterbury State Park reservoir overflowing and saturating the surrounding area. Trees and shrubbery that were normally on dry land were partially submerged. The fog and waterlogged grounds presented this nice soft image, complete with reflections.
- Gear: Nikon D200, Nikkor 28-105, Gitzo Mountaineer Tripod, Arca Swiss Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 871 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!