In my lightboxes:
Mount Fryatt And The Athabasca River
- Title: Mount Fryatt And The Athabasca River
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Jasper National Park, Alberta
- Nearest Town: Jasper, Alberta
- Brief Directions: This viewpoint is located about 20 miles south of Jasper along the Icefields Parkway, in Jasper National Park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I drove to this viewpoint early one September morning hoping to photograph alpenglow on the distant peaks. Unfortunately, the sky was cloudy and I did not get the light I had hoped for. However, the clouds made for some drama of a different sort, especially when converted to black and white.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D, Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L USM lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 64 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!