In my lightboxes:
- Title: Seneca Falls
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Salt River Canyon
- Nearest Town: Globe
- Brief Directions: Take US 60 east out of Phoenix. 35 miles north of Globe take the Seneca Lake turnoff just before the highway begins its descent into the Salt River Canyon. A five minute drive through the old campground and past the lake will bring you to the small parking area and the overlook.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I visited this little known location in early March. It was frigid and blustery. To get this shot, I laid on my stomach and peered over a vertical cliff while my wife held onto my belt loop. Fighting against 40+ mph wind gusts while trying to get a decent composition was quite exhilarating!
- Gear: Canon 5d MkII, 24-105mm L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 434 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!