In my lightboxes:
Columbia River Gorge Above Wishram, Wa
- Title: Columbia River Gorge Above Wishram, Wa
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Columbia River Gorge
- Nearest Town: Wishram
- Brief Directions: Just off The Lewis and Clark Highway (WA 14) at the Stonehenge monument
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: View looking down into the Columbia River Gorge from the Stonehenge WW I monument. Mount Hood's east slope dominates the background.
- Gear: Canon 5D with Canon L 24-105
This Photo Has Been Viewed 393 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1466883655.753 seconds.