In my lightboxes:
Why Did The King Rail Cross The Road?!?
- Title: Why Did The King Rail Cross The Road?!?
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: The Great Vly
- Nearest Town: Saugerties
- Brief Directions: NYS Thruway to Exit 20, Saugerties. Follow Rt. 32 into the Village of Saugerties. Continue onto Rt. 9W north until turning left on West Camp Road. Continue approx 4 miles to marsh.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This was the first time a King Rail was found in this area of upstate New York. He called constantly in search of a mate, crossing the road that ran between the marsh.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon 100-400L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 419 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!