In my lightboxes:
Charging Grizzly Bear
- Title: Charging Grizzly Bear
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Caribou/Targhee National Forest
- Nearest Town: Ashton
- Brief Directions: East of Ashton Idaho on the Ashton/Flagg Ranch road, then off on jeep track
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: During the spring of 2010 I found a grizzly sow and two year old cub feeding on a carcass while cruising the logging roads east of Ashton. As I was photographing from the window of my car she was fine for a while but grew agitated then false charged the car. The photo could have been more clear but what the hell.
- Gear: Eos 7D, 500mm f4,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 104 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!