In my lightboxes:
- Title: Cliff Dive
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: National Elk Refuge
- Nearest Town: Jackson, Wyoming
- Brief Directions: one mile north of Jackson Wyoming
- Description: Sometimes between Thanksgiving and Christmas the Bighorns rut and fight at Miller Butte on their winter range on the National Elk Refuge. Some years they must rut on their summer range. One ram rammed the other ram in the ribs and knocked him off the cliff, he fell 25 feet but landed just fine.
- Gear: Canon EOS 7, Canon 500mm F/4L, 1.4 teleconverter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 291 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!