In my lightboxes:
Flight Of The Egret
- Title: Flight Of The Egret
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Coyote Hills Regional Park
- Nearest Town: Fremont
- Brief Directions: Coyote Hills is on the East side of San Francisco Bay. Its wetland is home to a multitude of local birds, and a resting area for the many migratory birds; as well as home to a number of deer, fox, bobcats, rabbits, etc.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Egret takes flight at approach of photographer. Coyote Hills Regional Park, is a small area but a nature photographers dream, with a large area of wetlands.
- Gear: Canon XSi w/Canon 18-200mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 70 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!