In my lightboxes:
- Title: Painted Moon
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Peralta Trailhead
- Nearest Town: Gold Canyon
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: They say when you are dealt lemons … make lemonade! Tonight was one of those nights. Set up high overlooking the eastern Superstitions only to have the clouds thicken on the horizon which prevented a clear moonrise ... oh well. This particular shot was taken just after the moon rose above the first cloud bank.
- Gear: Canon 5d MkII, 100-400mm L, Canon 2x Extender
This Photo Has Been Viewed 112 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!