In my lightboxes:
- Title: Celestial
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Alabama Hills
- Nearest Town: Lone Pine
- Brief Directions: Mobius Arch is a short walk from the parking area in the Alabama Hills near Lone Pine, California.
- Description: While waiting for full darkness after sunset, I noticed the moon and Venus setting over Lone Pine Peak. I setup a composition with the peak, moon, Venus, and Mt. Whitney framed within the Mobius Arch and took a 20s exposure. I added some light to the arch with my flashlight during the exposure.
- Gear: Canon T1i, Tokina 12-24 f/4, Tripod, Flashlight
This Photo Has Been Viewed 119 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!