In my lightboxes:
- Title: Moon Tree
- State/Province/Region: Oklahoma
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Would surround Valliant
- Nearest Town: Valliant
- Brief Directions: South of old highway 70 and west of the Water Mill Road.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Walking through woods at twilight, I saw the sky brighten at the edge of the horizon. I found a clearing and sat to await the rising of a full moon. Twilight deepened into dusk as the moon emerged light slanting in turning the trees to silver. Dusk deepened into night as the moon reached an opening between the lacy leaves of the nearby trees.
- Gear: Hiking boots, camera
This Photo Has Been Viewed 118 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!