In my lightboxes:
Moon Rise Over Old Lyme
- Title: Moon Rise Over Old Lyme
- State/Province/Region: Connecticut
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Old Lyme
- Brief Directions: Taken at Griswold Point Preserve at the mouth of the Connecticut River. In the winter months you can hike out there but in the summer access is restricted to boat only.
- Description: This shot had been planned out days in advance to catch the moon as it broke over the horizon just minutes after sunset. As it goes with full moon shots the weather didn't cooperate. Low lying clouds blocked the visibility of the moon until about 30 minutes past sunset creating a shot with a totally different mood than what I was planning on but I'll take it!
- Gear: Canon T3i, EF 70-200 mm L USM, Tripod, Remote
This Photo Has Been Viewed 190 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!