In my lightboxes:
Washer Woman And The Moon
- Title: Washer Woman And The Moon
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyonlands National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Washer Woman is a well known formation in the sandstone cliffs and bluffs of area between the Green and Colorado Rivers. This was taken from the White Rim Trail - a classic mountain bike, 4WD route that runs along a sandstone formation below the rim and above the rivers.
- Gear: Canon 5D, 70-200 f2.8 w/ 2x teleconverter, Induro Tripod, Manfrotto Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 283 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!