In my lightboxes:
- Title: Sunrise-bryce Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Dixie National Forest
- Nearest Town: Cedar City
- Brief Directions: Bryce Canyon National Park is located east of Cedar City in the southwestern portion of Utah.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This image was taken May 4, 2012 in Bryce Canyon National Park. I searched around trying to find a vantage point where I could include part of the canyon, the pine trees and the sunrise. I spotted this pine tree growing at a 45 degree angle and positioned myself to have the sun peeking through the limbs while also capturing part of the canyon illuminated by the early morning light. This is an HDR image.
- Gear: Canon XSI, Tamron 10-24mm zoom, Manfrotto tripod, polarizer, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 79 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!