In my lightboxes:
- Title: Predawn-bryce Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Dixie National Forest
- Nearest Town: Cedar City
- Brief Directions: Bryce Canyon National Park is east of Cedar City in the southwestern portion of Utah.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This image is an HDR taken May 4, 2012. I drove part of the night from Moab to arrive here about an hour before sunrise. I wanted to get some long exposures of the colorful landscape with no sunlight for an even tonality before the sun came up. I thought the colors and textures showed up better than the shots I took later with the sun shining on it.
- Gear: Canon XSI, Tamron 10-24mm zoom, Manfrotto tripod, polarizer, cable release.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 170 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!