In my lightboxes:
Gettysburg Cannon Egg
- Title: Gettysburg Cannon Egg
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gettysburg National Park
- Nearest Town: Gettysburg
- Brief Directions: Gettysburg National Cemetary
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: On July 1st, while attending the 150th Anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg, I found this cannon in the Gettysburg National Cemetary being used for a non-military purpose. Originally, this weapon was used for protection and warfare, but today it is being used for shelter for a bird nest and protection from predators and the weather.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 28-70mm f2.8, Tiffen circular polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 82 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!