In my lightboxes:
Like The 19th Century
- Title: Like The 19th Century
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Arches National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: Arches National Park. Stop of Petrified Sand Dunes pull off and walk south.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Petrified Sand Dunes area of Arches National Park is a rolling landscape from a distance. Closeup, it is a series of small hills, narrow crevices, and deep canyons. This image was taken in one of the small crevices, shooting north, with the Great Wall in the background. Toned with Silver Efex.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 18-200 lens at 18mm, f3.5, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 38 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!