In my lightboxes:
- Title: Peace
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: West Glacier
- Brief Directions: Hike to Avalanche Lake gave us this beautiful site!
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Avalanche Lake is located in Glacier National Park, in the U. S. state of Montana. Avalanche Lake is southwest of Bearhat Mountain and receives meltwater from Sperry Glacier. The hike is about 2 miles each way and worth every step!
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk III, 24-105mm 4.0
This Photo Has Been Viewed 64 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!