In my lightboxes:
Star Trails Over Half Dome, Yosemite
- Title: Star Trails Over Half Dome, Yosemite
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Yosemite Village
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I camped on top of Mount Watkins a couple weeks ago and the view of Half Dome is awesome from there. This is 7 frames @ 5mins each to show 35 mins of star movement over Half Dome, stacked in PS. The orange/yellow glow behind Half Dome is light pollution from Fresno. There were climbers on the face of Half Dome, which are the little lights you see.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mark II, Canon 24-70 f2.8 II lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 31 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!