In my lightboxes:
- Title: Grand Tetons
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: Entrance is actually outside the Park accessible along Highway 89 north of Jackson. Entrance is now gated off and you must hike down to the water's edge. Area is unmarked but is just north of Antelope Flats road.
- GPS Longitude: -110.669
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Hike down to Schwabacher's Landing in early morning to catch the morning rays hitting the peaks and the reflection in the beaver ponds before the wind picks up.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk3, 24-105 f/4
This Photo Has Been Viewed 459 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!