In my lightboxes:
The Spectrum Of A Sunrise
- Title: The Spectrum Of A Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Simeon Bay
- Nearest Town: San Simeon
- Brief Directions: Walk up San Simeon Bay beach.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: For the only morning I've ever had the chance to shoot the Pacific Ocean, I was lucky enough to experience an extremely vivid and colorful sunrise. The colors were already in near-full swing by the time I arrived at San Simeon Bay to shoot and they just kept changing as the morning went on. Watching the full spectrum of purples, reds, oranges, yellows and blues light the sky up above crashing waves was jaw-dropping.
- Gear: Canon Mark II 5D, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 61 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!