In my lightboxes:
Low Tide In The Bay.
- Title: Low Tide In The Bay.
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: San Francisco
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I scampered down the steep cliffs to the this small beach just about 30 mins before sunset. Frankly, it was not looking very promising for a dramatic sunset, as the fog was covering the top of the bridge. When I got to the bottom of the cliff I was welcomed by 2 to other photographers that had been there for a while and they were talking about hiking out before it got dark. After about 10 mins they gave up on the fog lifting and started the steep climb out. Thats when the fog started to lift and I captured this image. I noticed them half way up the hill with their tripods out capturing images as well....glad I stayed.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, 10-24mm, tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 176 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!