In my lightboxes:
- Title: Viejo Embarcadero
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Los Angeles County
- Nearest Town: Malibu
- Brief Directions: Walking the beaches of Malibu, I came upon an old pier that had been wash away leaving only the pillars in the sand.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Walking the beaches of Malibu, I came upon an old pier that had been wash away leaving only the pillars in the sand. Living in Arizona, I don't get to shoot the beach/ocean much, but I really enjoy it.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Sigma 10-20mm, 10stop ND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 44 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!