In my lightboxes:
- Title: Watching The World
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Islamorada
- Nearest Town: Miami
- Brief Directions: Anne's Beach is on one of the small island hops at the end of Islamorada, FL
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I was down in the Keys looking for shots and on the one beach that I had picked via research, I was out of luck as the beach was covered in sea weed that day. However, the sun was dipping fast, and I'm a believer that if you can't get the shot you want? Make a shot. FIND something, challenge yourself.
This family was sitting in the water on fold up chairs on the opposite side of the road from the one the sun was setting on, And the lighting was amazing. I asked the young lad nicely to move a few feet to the right, and if he could sit REALLY still for 2 minutes. He complied. And this was the resulting shot.
- Gear: Canon 6D, Canon 17-40mm, Cokin Z ND Grad Filter, B&W Ten Stop filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 74 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!