In my lightboxes:
- Title: A Pier Of Contrast
- State/Province/Region: Alabama
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Gulf Shores
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This was taken early one morning during our family vacation to Gulf Shores, AL. The skies were amazing on the beach and I spent several mornings getting up early while the rest of the family slept in. Vacation to me is getting up early to enjoy the beauty provided by our creator and coming back to view the images on my laptop with a cup of coffee. Those 4:30am mornings were challenging, but worth it. 3 image HDR processed in Photomatix. Black and white conversion in Lightroom 3. Gulf State Park Pier in Gulf Shores, AL.
- Gear: Canon 50D, Canon 24-70mm f2.8, Manfrotto tripod and polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 56 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!