In my lightboxes:
Boats At Anchor
- Title: Boats At Anchor
- Country: Guadeloupe
- Nearest Area: Terre-de-Haut Island
- Nearest Town: Fond-du-curé
- Brief Directions: Fond-du-curé is a small village on the Caribbean island of Terre-de-Haut, Guadeloupe.
There are ferries between Terre-de-Haut and Pointe-à-Pitre, Ste-Anne and St-François (on Grande-Terre), and Trois-Rivières (on Basse-Terre); a ferry also runs between Terre-de-Haut and Terre-de-Bas. Cruise ships are another option.
Air Caraïbes (82-47-00; www.aircaraibes.com) flies to Terre-de-Haut from Pointe-à-Pitre several times per week.
- GPS Longitude: 61
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Boats at anchor at Fond-du-curé Beach, Terre-de-Haut, Guadeloupe.
- Gear: Canon 50D, Canon EF 24-70mm, f1:2.8 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 163 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!