In my lightboxes:
Storm Clouds Over The Gulf
- Title: Storm Clouds Over The Gulf
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Anna Maria Island
- Nearest Town: Bradenton
- Brief Directions: U.S #41 to Florida State Road 684, West on SR684 to Anna Maria Island, then South on Gulf Drive to Longboat Pass..
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: These are storm clouds that formed over the Gulf of Mexico, on Anna Maria Island, at 7:30 p.m.. The setting sun highlighted the dark, ominous colors of the clouds and made a contrasty scenic..
- Gear: Canon 20D , 18-55mmlens @18mm, handheld
This Photo Has Been Viewed 369 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!