In my lightboxes:
After The Storm
- Title: After The Storm
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Crazy Mountains
- Nearest Town: Big Timber
- Brief Directions: 4 miles north of Big Timber then 8 miles west on Swamp Creek Rd to our ranch located in the foothills of the Crazy Mountains.
- Description: A short time after a very intense thunderstorm which included marble sized hail, and nearly 2" of rain in about 30 minutes, this very odd and colorful cloud formation stayed around for about 15 minutes. I managed to fire off a few shots before the golden glow changed to pink, then moved off to the east.
- Gear: Canon Rebel T2i, 70-200 (70mm), 1/25, f16, ISO 400
This Photo Has Been Viewed 131 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!