In my lightboxes:
Fall In Owens Valley, California
- Title: Fall In Owens Valley, California
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Owens Valley
- Nearest Town: Bishop
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Owens Valley is a simi-arid sand plain except around the Owens River that flows South before being sucked almost dry by the Los Angeles Aqueduct system. In the spring, wild flowers can bloom but the high brush makes carpet shots difficult. The fall can bring out the colors also, especially if the sky is adding color to the pale plants.
- Gear: Olympus E310 on Slik Tripod w/800 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 100 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!