In my lightboxes:
- Title: Silver Cascades
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Crawford Notch State Park
- Nearest Town: Bretton Woods
- Brief Directions: Rt. 302, Crawford Notch State Park near Bretton Woods.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: While this waterfall is very popular and accessible due it's road side location, the wonderful atmospheric conditions are what made me stop on this day. The first October snow coincided with peak foliage, and near stillness - an unusual situation for NH's White Mountains. Before turning to snow, steady rains discouraged visitors from stopping at the falls, so I had the location all to myself for nearly an hour, creating different compositions.
- Gear: Canon 5D MarkII, 24-105L, B&W polarizing filter, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 112 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!