In my lightboxes:
Webster Cliff Tempest
- Title: Webster Cliff Tempest
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Crawford Notch State Park
- Nearest Town: Bartlett
- Brief Directions: Rt. 302 to Crawford Notch, Crawford Notch State Park. Parking at the Willey House Site.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A winter snow squall during the height of autumn colors presented me with a nice mix of textures and colors when isolated with a long lens. I shot across Crawford Notch to the slopes of Webster Cliffs to include some of the blowing snow in the image. The sun was peaking through the clouds at times which backlit the falling snow, making it more visible in the image.
- Gear: Canon 5D MarkII, Canon 100-400L IS, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 139 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!