In my lightboxes:
- Title: Mountain Peaking
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kebler pass
- Nearest Town: Crested Butte
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: It was so foggy an hour before this I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. I pulled over my car and waited and waited. Finally the fog lifted and this was the first view that I started to see. The Beckwith mountain range coming into view through the changing color aspens were amazing.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, 18-105mm lens, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 28 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!