In my lightboxes:
- Title: Autumn's Embers
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Mountain National Forest
- Nearest Town: Conway, NH
- Brief Directions: Dugway Rd. in Albany, NH to the Moat Mountain trailhead.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The reflected light of fiery sunset behind the high peaks of the White Mountains created a wonderful glow on the valley foliage and the blueberry scrub on the summit ridge of Moat Mountain. I like the alpine colors when backlit, and it was a bonus that I was able to combine them with an incredible sky.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-105L, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 168 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!