In my lightboxes:
Why I Do, What I Do
- Title: Why I Do, What I Do
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Mountain National Forest
- Nearest Town: Albany
- Brief Directions: Dugway Rd. in Albany, NH to Moat Mountain Trailhead.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The title pretty much sums it up. This is why photographers and outdoor enthusiasts seek out mountain environments for inspiration. Lighting and composition came together during this moment atop Moat Mountain. I thought including the hiker spoke more to the experience we all seek out in the mountains.
- Gear: Canon 5D MarkII, Canon 24-105L, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 107 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!