In my lightboxes:
- Title: Layers Of Fall
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Crystal Reservoir Pikes Peak Highway
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This was taken off the Pikes Peak Highway at Crystal Reservoir. I ventured up late this fall in hopes of capturing any remaining fall colors. Most of the trees in this area have already lost their leaves, but there was this patch of aspens with the colors still ablaze! I wanted to display the full scene with the reflection of Pikes peak, so I took nine vertical shots to make this panorama.
- Gear: Canon 6D, Canon 24-105 mm L lens, manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 341 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!