In my lightboxes:
- Title: Bridge Over The Contoocook
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Contoocook River
- Nearest Town: Henniker
- Brief Directions: The town of Henniker sits on NH-114, approximately 20 miles west of Concord, New Hampshire. The covered bridge is visible from the center of town.
- GPS Longitude: 43
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Henniker Covered Bridge is a more recent bridge built in 1972, however, it was constructed using traditional methods. It serves as a footbridge across the Contoocook River in Henniker, New Hampshire.
This image was made from the modern bridge over the Contoocook River, looking west toward the covered pedestrian bridge. Foliage was at peak on this morning, and the calm winds enabled me to capture a mirror reflection of the colors in the river.
- Gear: Nikon D800, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 Lens, Lee Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 147 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!