In my lightboxes:
- Title: Little Church Of The Fog
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Mountains
- Nearest Town: Eaton
- Brief Directions: From Conway, New Hampshire, take NH-153 North (Eaton Road) for about 5 miles to reach the parking area on the edge of Crystal Lake.
- GPS Longitude: 43
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Crystal Lake is located in Eaton, New Hampshire -- in the heart of the White Mountains. On autumn morns, the lake is often covered in fog, adding to the photogenic appeal of the location. This image was made at sunrise as the fog began to lift above the calm lake, revealing a colorful reflection on the serene surface.
New England fall colors arrived early in New England this year, so I came here during the first week of October and was lucky to have this scene to myself on this morning. You would find a crowd of photographers on the edge of the lake later in the season.
- Gear: D800, NIkon 70-200mm f/4.0 Lens, Lee Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 85 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!