In my lightboxes:
Fall Sunday Morning In The Shenandoah Valley
- Title: Fall Sunday Morning In The Shenandoah Valley
- State/Province/Region: Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Shenandoah National Park
- Nearest Town: Luray
- Brief Directions: Follow Rt 675 out of Luray, VA all the way up the Massanutten Range until reaching the Kennedy Peak Trailhead.
- GPS Longitude: 38.69566
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: One of the really terrible effects of the recent shutdown was the closing of the National Parks. I very quickly realized how much I rely on them for my shooting opportunities and outside adventures; however, on a good note, it did force me to look for other areas. While they were not as easy to find, they were out there and was fortunate to locate some very good alternative spots. This was taken on beautiful Sunday morning - from the Massanutten looking back East across the Valley at the Blue Ridge Mountain section that makes up the Skyline Drive and Shenandoah National Park (then shuttered)...
- Gear: Nikon D600, 28-85mm 3.5-4.5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 164 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!