In my lightboxes:
- Title: Inside Looking Out
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale, UT
- Brief Directions: Ride the Zion Canyon shuttle to the last shuttle stop at the riverside walk, then walk south to the river about 100 feet.
- GPS Longitude: 112
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: After finally being allowed back in to Zion National Park after the government shutdown, I went scouting for fall colors with my father. We rode the shuttle to the Temple of Sinawava and, after departing, went about 100 feet south of the shuttle stop to the river. I snapped a series of exposures that I combined into an HDR frame to allow for detail all the way through the range of highlights down to shadows. The result is what you see here.
- Gear: Canon 6D, Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8, Really Right Stuff BH-40 Ballhead, Redged RTC-332 Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 194 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!