In my lightboxes:
- Title: Gold Fever
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale
- Brief Directions: Ride the Zion Canyon shuttle to the last shuttle stop at the riverside walk, then walk south to the river about 100 feet.
- GPS Longitude: 112
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is taken in the same location as "Inside looking out," but it's facing west instead of South. I fell in love with the reflection of the leaves on the water. It reminds me a little of the way a prospector might see the river: filled with hidden gold. This is a series of images combined to make an HDR image.
- Gear: Canon 6D, Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8, Really Right Stuff BH-40 Ballhead, Redged RTC-332 Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 427 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!