In my lightboxes:
- Title: Heaven's Doorstep
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: North Cascades National Park
- Nearest Town: Marblemount, WA
- Brief Directions: When Driving on Highway 20 through the North Cascades National Park, on the west side of the mountains, at Marblemount, leave Highway 20 and turn onto Cascade River Road and follow it to its end. From there, it's a four mile hike to Cascade Pass.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is a shot from Cascade Pass from October 5 2012. It is an amazing place to visit in the fall and all of the berry bushes are a deep red color, which adds a nice touch.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Tokina 11-16mm, Tiffen Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 147 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!