In my lightboxes:
Starvation Creek Falls
- Title: Starvation Creek Falls
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Starvation Creek State Park
- Nearest Town: Hood River, OR
- Brief Directions: Heading westbound on I-84 (from Troutdale to Hood River, OR) exit the highway at the Starvation Creek State Park exit. Park, walk about a tenth of a mile to the falls and enjoy.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is a shot of Starvation Creek Falls from November 6, 2012. The main falls are just peeking through the trees, but Starvation creek itself has many interesting cascades as it makes its way down to the Columbia River. I always enjoy climbing up the creek looking for new compositions.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Tokina 11-16mm, Dolica 0.9 ND Neutral Density Filter, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 150 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!