In my lightboxes:
- Title: Autumn Groves
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: University of Idaho
- Nearest Town: Moscow, ID
- Brief Directions: The University of Idaho is right off of Highway 8. Drive to campus on Perimeter drive. Follow that up the hill until it meets up with Nez Perce drive. Turn onto Nez Perce and drive to the top of the hill. The golf course and arboretum will be on your right.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is a shot of a grove of Birch trees in the University of Idaho Arboretum. If you are ever in the Palouse during the fall, it is worth the trip over to the arboretum. The fall colors are amazing in there! Plus it is a great place for a relaxing afternoon walk.
- Gear: Nikon D7100, Tokina 11-16mm, Tiffen Circular Polarizer, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 110 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!