In my lightboxes:
Autumn At Starvation Creek
- Title: Autumn At Starvation Creek
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Strarvation Creek State Park
- Nearest Town: Hood River, OR
- Brief Directions: Heading westbound on I-84 (from Troutdale to Hood River, OR) exit the highway at the Starvation Creek State Park exit. Park, walk about a tenth of a mile to the falls and enjoy.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is a shot of Starvation Creek taken for the recreation area. There is a nice little spot with a couple of creekside tables where you can relax and listen to the creek. This place is particularly wonderful in the fall.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Tokina 11-16mm, Dolica 06.ND Neutral Density Filter, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 113 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!