In my lightboxes:
- Title: Serenity Pond
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: 7th Lake in the Adirondack Mountains
- Nearest Town: Inlet
- Brief Directions: About a 20 minute drive North of Old Forge NY on Rt 28 you will find 7th Lake, and near it's end, this small pond on the right side of the road near a fishing access to the lake.
- GPS Longitude: 43.743561
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: While driving North on Rt 28 along 7th Lake near Inlet NY, I came across this spectacular pond. This invitingly clear body of water had me thinking about a nice dip, but the crisp 55°F day kept the rational part of me from acting on the thought.
- Gear: Nikon D7100, Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 170 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!