In my lightboxes:
- Title: Rainer Painting
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Paradise Lodge
- Nearest Town: Ashford
- Brief Directions: Follow trail from Paradise Inn until crosses Edith Creek
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Sunrise at Mt Rainer, high cloud with some nice color, creek in foreground with wildflowers and colorful huckleberry bushes. Underexposed shot by 2/3 of a stop and used a 2 stop Grade ND filter, final composition look like a painting.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, 24-105mm Zoom, Tripod, 2 stop grad ND filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 197 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!