In my lightboxes:
Illuminated American Falls
- Title: Illuminated American Falls
- State/Province/Region: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Niagara Falls
- Nearest Town: Niagara Falls
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A wonderful summer night at Niagara Falls with gentle breeze moving the mist around just slightly, and keeping it mostly over the gorge, making photography easier. Being at the Horseshoe falls for the blue hour I made it to the American Falls only after the sky turned black. However, I liked how the illuminated falls stood out. The night also eliminated some of the background clutter short of a few lit buildings, specifically the now prominent casino building in NIagara Falls, New York.
- Gear: Nikon D200, Nikkor 18-200mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 224 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!