In my lightboxes:
Indian Run Falls, Late Summer
- Title: Indian Run Falls, Late Summer
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Indian Run Falls Park
- Nearest Town: Dublin
- Brief Directions: Dublin, Ohio is near the northwest margin of Columbus.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Indian Run Falls Park actually has several waterfalls, this being the largest. Paths and overlooks are surrounded by thick deciduous trees that block most of the sunlight until all the leaves drop in late autumn. The stream is mostly bounded by steep ravine cliffs and the flow over the falls is very much determined by the amount of precipitation that occurred during the preceding few days.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Poloarizing Filter, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 108 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!