In my lightboxes:
Ginnie Springs Green Tree
- Title: Ginnie Springs Green Tree
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: High Springs
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Shot in April of 2012 in Ginnie Springs, one of many fresh water springs in the area. Skies were partly cloudy and the spring is surrounded by large trees which created some dramatic lighting. Patches of sun would roll thru the scence as dictated by the clouds. I wanted a shot of the sun highlighting the tree across the spring, so I had to wait for the right moment. The fish were great to have in the frame but the little buggers kept biting my finger tips as I waited for the shot. The shadows and reflected light also added a green tint to the limestone in the bottom of the frame. PS: Wish I could get rid of the ugly water spot by the stairs but my Photoshop skills are not up to that level.
- Gear: Canon Powershot S95 & underwater housing
This Photo Has Been Viewed 207 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!