In my lightboxes:
East Prong Of The Little River
- Title: East Prong Of The Little River
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Elkmont Campground Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: The entrance to Elkmont Campground is on Little River Road between Gatlinburg and Townsend, Tennessee. It is well marked with and the gravel road is easy to find once inside the campground area.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The East Prong of the Little River in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park runs parallel to a gravel road used by park service vehicles and hikers. This road begins just beside the Elkmont Campground. This is a well know wild trout stream as well as photography venue. A hike up this road may offer photo opportunities with deer, turkey, black bears, and smaller wildlife. Access to the Little River canbe easy or very difficult depending on your choice of location.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5DMKII 24-105mm F4 L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 77 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!